Kendrick Johnson, the young man who was found dead in his Georgia school, wrapped up in a gym mat, death was officially ruled an accident but many feel that foul play was to blame and a cover up had been enacted.
The Georgia teenager’s parents won’t let this rest and a video claiming to be from anonymous pledged to expose this coverup.
Now, some action seems to be underway.
Mail Online reported:
- On Tuesday at 3.30am, U.S. marshals served a search warrant at the homes of Brian and Branden Bell as well as their parents’
- The Bell brothers were classmates of Kendrick Johnson, who was found on January 11, 2013
- He was found dead in a rolled-up gym mat at his high school in Lowndes County, Georgia
- His death was ruled accidental but his parents insist he was murdered
- Officials seized ‘cellphones, laptops, cameras – anything containing any kind of electronic communications’ from the brothers, who have graduated
- An attorney for the family said they are ‘extremely upset about this’
- The family filed a countersuit claiming they have been defamed
Read more: http://dailym.ai/2afKQjm